Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just a hop, skip and a jump.

Ever throw yourself into hundreds of mini projects at one time and overwhelm yourself into not doing anything at all? 

Me, too. 

I'm trying to be organized but I'm having such a difficult time organizing my needs into channels of energy to accomplish the things I need and want to do. This blog has been one of those projects I wanted to keep up with to share with everyone. Facebook and Twitter has been meagerly maintained but slowly and surely...I make tidbits of progress, I guess. It's not enough to make me satisfied. 

If I were a fan of myself, I'd be disappointed. 

I have a lot of priorities to attend to, just like my fellow friends and family do - but I expect that with the amount of time I have outside of my full time job, I should be constructing beautiful gem-like masterpieces of art to share with people on the web. Inspiring from miles and miles away, staying in touch and sharing information at light-speed; that's what I'm talking about. 

So I'm sorry if it's been literally months since an update. I'd like the gaps between communication to blog be a lot shorter than that. I want everyone that cares enough to read my blog to remain up-to-date and content with the frequencies that I intend to share. 

All of this may have to do with the fact that my MC is in Pisces. I truly believe this. lol

The Year of The Rabbit - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment