Saturday, October 16, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

The Original Tag - 2010

Welcome to the Official hypnotiqu3 Blog!

Many of you have been anticipating this moment since I've been going public with the name "hypnotiqu3". For those aren't quite up to snuff on what "hypnotiqu3" is yet, allow me to introduce myself....

Hypnotiqu3 is a concept that is meant to be inspirational. I've added the number 3 in place of the consonant 'c' to try to maintain originality; sadly, it's not all that original. I primarily use it as my signature for my visual artwork. I'm currently working on a facebook "like" page for it, where I'll eventually feature all of my edited photography.

This winter I'm beginning my very first website for "hypnotiqu3" to go along with the Twitter, YouTube and Facebook channels for my artwork/services. I intend on "going live" by the end of 2011 and marketing my work/services (ie: photography services, web and business feature design, etc...) when I have enough content prepared. Perhaps once the LLC and copyright procedure is finished, it should be 100% official.


One of the biggest reasons I developed "hypnotiqu3" as my name is because my artwork, like most other forms of visual art, is meant to be hypnotic in an inspirational sense. I especially want other girls and women to begin to integrate the word "beautiful" in their vocabularies and value themselves better. 

The blog is an extension of my visual art. Not only will I feature video and digital photography, but I'll be discussing topics that I feel are important and useful to my fellow onlookers. 


Please show your support by following me and/or sharing my link to those that will benefit from what this blog has to offer. As always, thank you for allowing me the time to share with you. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I have in creating this channel for creativity. 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds promising & inspirational. Look forward to seeing some of the newer content/ artwork once your fully up & running. Keep spreading that good ju-ju magic you've been given, because nowadays, original art is a rarity ;o)

    -A.b.C-

    ReplyDelete