Friday, November 12, 2010

Femino Family 2010

I think every family should have one of these things. 

Front Cover of the book. Quote says "did you really walk five miles to go to school?"

There's a store down the street from where I live called Manna. I go there frequently and every time I go, I always end up buying a book. This was one of them. I bought this right before "Grandparent's Day" and it caught my eye as it was on display at the time. I decided to use this book as a way to get all six of my grandparents children (Aunts and Uncles and mother) and ten cousins to be a part of preserving their fondest memories. 


Interior of book with a letter to my grandparents.

Its important for me to make sure that my family's memories are part of the lineage that is left behind as our family continues to grow and prosper. I'm hoping this book will one day be viewed as an heirloom; long after I'm gone. :)


Interior of book/Chapter divider. 

I emailed Aunts/Uncles/Mom about the project and requested that they send me back their OWN questions for grandma and grandpa/Mom and Dad. The fact that we are all contributing our own unique perspectives and inquiry makes the content more special. 

Emails/follow up/intro to project.
And since everyone loves pictures, I sent those, too. I want them to see what it looks like before Grandma and Grandpa do; as this will be their Christmas present from me this year. 
Emails/follow up/update with pics.

The final product: A book chock full of golden memories to be cherished forever by a family built on love! 

Voilà!

My inspiration!

1 comment: